Fostering a nation of active and fit teens
TRACK - MEASURE - MONITOR - REWARD
TeenFitNation strives to foster a nation of active and fit teens by developing set of solutions to track, monitor and reward physical activities. The tracking is done using specialized age specific activity calculations with support from parents, guardians, educators and peers.
Did you know -
- Presidential Proclamation --National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month (Sept), First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move!initiative and creation of the Task Force on Childhood Obesity (2010).
- CDC starts Childhood Obesity Research Demonstration Project (CORD) (2011).
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued new school nutrition regulations (2012).
- USDA adds Childhood Obesity Challenge to their top 5 research initiatives (2014).
- Retired military leaders worry recruit population is "Too Fat to Fight"(2014).
- TeenFitNation has developed a unique tracking, measuring and monitoring system using specialized age specific activity algorithms for adolescents and older teenagers, different from those used to track adults.
- For more information please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
The management team at TeenFitNation has an average of 20 years of professional experience in the fields of IT architecture, management, sales and biomedical research. More importantly, we are parents who were deeply concerned with tracking our kids physical and academic activities.
Please send us an email at: email@example.com
You can also find us at: